CrossFit of Marlboro, Marlborough MA
New program for women started April 1st…
The CrossFit of Marlboro facility is over 3600 sq. feet.
CrossFit of Marlboro is the ultimate experience in group exercise as well as 1-on-1 Personal Training.
Whatever you are trying to achieve – be it body change, cardiovascular benefits, core training and more… CrossFit works!
CrossFit is a core strength and conditioning program. The Crossfit program is a deliberate attempt to optimize physical competence in each of 10 recognized fitness domains:
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory endurance
The CrossFit program is designed to elicit as broad an adaptational response as possible. CrossFit is for the young, the older adult, the athlete, and the beginner as it is a program that allows adjustments and modifications to suit the individual, regardless of age and physical limitations. Everyone does the same exercise. The adaptational piece is that the exercise is modified to meet your level of fitness.
There is a new way of fitness that is sweeping the fitness industry and that is CrossFit. The old way of training is out.
- Free Introductory Classes for New Members: Saturday Mornings 10:00AM
- Membership Specials
- Discounts for Fire Fighters, Police Officers and our Men and Women in Uniform for all they do for us.
- Life Extension products sold on site
- Tom Tecca – CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1), / Personal Trainer